Regional identity: Rationale Feedback and Revised Pitch

Proceeding my presentation that I gave to my class regarding my pitch, I created a Google Form to receive feedback from my peers. Feedback is effective and making a product more suitable to a consumers needs. 


Question: What is good about this pitch?

I feel like these responses worked to reinforce my stance on the topical matter of my documentary, being based on North East lifestyle, as this appeals the most to my target demographic.

Question: What can be improved?

I feel like this response is valid, in the sense of working class jobs being the topical focus. I believe many young people aged 16 - 25 in the UK are still in education. I feel like basing the documentary on their experience with education is more relevant to the life of a 16 to 25 year old and is engaging.


Revised Pitch:

I am making a documentary about how education has been shaped in the North East. This further appeals to the psychographic type of the explorer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Regional Identity: Production Diary

Regional Identity: Pitch and Rationale